The Remuneration Committee is a committee of Council and is responsible for determining and reviewing the salaries, terms and conditions (and, where appropriate, severance payments) of the President and Principal and senior staff of QMUL.
- Remuneration Committee Membership 2018-19 [PDF 196KB]
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference 2018-19 [PDF 25KB]
During 2018-19, Remuneration Committee will meet on the following dates:
- Friday 12 October 2018 at 0900 hours
- Monday 22 October 2018 at 1400 hours
- Thursday 25 April 2018 at 1400 hours
Information about the emoluments of the President and Principal and other higher paid staff is published in QMUL’s Financial Statements (http://www.qmul.ac.uk/about/collegeinfo/spending/). The release of other personal information contained in the agendas, minutes and papers of Remuneration Committee is subject to a Public Interest Test.
The Secretary to Remuneration Committee is Jonathan Morgan, Academic Registrar and Council Secretary.
Membership lists prior to 2018-19 can be found in the Remuneration Committee Archives.