The Remuneration Committee is a committee of Council and is responsible for determining and reviewing the salaries, terms and conditions (and, where appropriate, severance payments) of the President and Principal and senior staff of QMUL.
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference 2015-16 [PDF 123KB]
- Remuneration Committee Membership 2015-16 [PDF 10KB]
During 2015-16, Remuneration Committee will meet on the following dates:
- Tuesday 13 October 2015 at 1430
- Tuesday 25 February 2016 at 1430
- Thursday 07 April 2016 at 1430
Please note that the agendas, papers and minutes of the meetings of Remuneration Committee are confidential.
The Secretary to Remuneration Committee is Margaret Ayers, Director of Human Resources.
Membership lists prior to 2015/16 can be found in the Remuneration Committee Archives.