You will be required to pay an administrative charge of £25for this service.
You can pay for this service prior to your CAS request or after you have made your request by using eshop
How to request a CAS
- Log into your MySIS account go to My details then proceed to Request a new CAS
- To submit this request upload copies of the personal details page(s) from your passport and a copy of your current/latest visa
- Complete all the fields correctly as incorrect information may delay your CAS Request to the Home Office
- Please double check all information
- Outstanding tuition fees or accommodation payments may also delay your CAS Request
- Missing documentation or information will also delay your CAS Request.
It is therefore important that you DO NOT start this process until you have the relevant documentation/information.
We aim to process your CAS request within 10 working days, however during peak periods such as enrolment process times may increase.Once your CAS has been processed a CAS statement will be sent to your Queen Mary University of London e-mail account.
QMUL will only issue you with a refund if we do not process your CAS request to the Home Office. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Please note: If you have applied for a new course and require a CAS for your next programme of study this will be issued by the Admissions Office. Therefore do not use this process to apply for a CAS as we will not be able to process your request and your CAS Request will be cancelled. Please refer to emails relating to your new offer for details on how and when to apply. For general queries on the process, please email CASfirstname.lastname@example.org