Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Students menu

Student Enquiry Centre

 The Student Enquiry Centre is the front face of the Academic Registry and we are here to assist undergraduate and postgraduate taught students with all manner of enquiries encountered during your time with us. 

How we can help

Visit us with any enquiries regarding Student Documentation, ID Cards, Bursaries, Exams, Admissions queries and more.

Opening Hours

Monday 9am - 5pm
Tuesday    9am - 5pm
Wednesday 9am - 5pm
Thursday   10am - 5pm*
Friday   9am - 5pm

*During the main and late summer resit exam periods we will open at 9am on Thursdays. The dates for main exam period can be found on the College's calendar and the late summer resit period can be found on our web pages.

 Contact Us

Type of EnquirerContact
Current & Prospective students

Phone: 020 7882 5005


 or via SEC Online 

UG Medicine & Dentistry students

Phone: 020 7882 8478

Follow us on Twitter @QMULSEC
for updates throughout the year!


The Student Enquiry Centre will be open at 11am on Thursday 7th Novemeber 2019.



Where to find us - we are located in CB01, ground floor of the Queen's Building,
Mile End campus, (building 8 on the map below)

campus map


Return to top