Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Students menu

Withdrew from Queen Mary?


If you left Queen Mary without having completed your course you can request a withdrawal letter that confirms the dates you were registered as a student at the university and/or a transcript of all the modules you studied and the marks obtained.

You can either request this letter via email  or visit the Student Enquiry Centre. Please note that there may by a £10 charge for this documentation. 

Return to top