South East Physics Network (SEPnet) Summer Placement
An eight-week summer placement in a scientific workplace for physics undergraduates at SEPnet partner universities. An invaluable way to gain work experience in a commercial company or research institution.
1. Apply to organisations listed on the SEPnet summer placement scheme
2. Register on the SEPnet summer placement site
3. Attend interview with organisation
4. Carry out an 8 week summer placement
5. Produce a poster detailing their work over the summer for the SEPnet Annual Students’ Expo
6. Prepare a 1-minute presentation to encourage delegates to visit their poster at the exhibition.
For more information visit http://www.sepnet.ac.uk/students-employers/for-students/sepnet-summer-placement-scheme-information-students/