Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Students menu

Documents and Letters

If you need to prove that you are currently a student at Queen Mary University of London, all you need to do is access your Student Status Letter from your Gradintelligence account. This can be shared electronically via a secure and verified platform. Alternatively you can download or print it out. 

This is letter can be used to open a bank account and for council tax exemption. 


Return to top