We advise you to read through the Tier 4 guidance before making your application:
- Can I apply for Tier 4 (General) Student immigration permission?
- Obtaining a CAS
- Forms, application fees and where to apply
- How much money do I need to show?
- What else should I submit with my application?
- ‘Low risk’ nationals
- Application checklist
- Partners and Children
- After your immigration application has been decided
- What to do if things go wrong
- Where can I get further information and assistance?
Advice and Counselling have a lot of useful information on their website about applying for a Tier 4 via www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk/international/immigration/tier-4-general-student-immigration-permission